You are kindly invited to submit your abstract or scientific paper to present at the ICHS conference.
Please notice the following when preparing your poster:
• Poster dimensions should not exceed a common poster size of 90 cm x 120 cm (DIN A0)
• State the title and the authors at the top of your poster in easily readable bold letters
• Indicate the presenting author if different from the first author
• The text and the illustrations should be readable from a distance of 2 meters
The posters will be presented in a poster discussion on Tuesday, 17 June 2014, 12:30 – 14:00.
Experts will discuss and comment the posters and involve the authors in the discussion. The authors of the posters are requested to attend the poster discussion. The posters will be exhibited in a dedicated area in 1st and 2nd floor
Abstract Submission Topics
- Immunodeficiency syndromes
- Elderly patients
- Solid organ transplantation
- Stem cell transplantation
- Patients with cancer and hematological malignancies
- Viral infections, including HIV, H1N1, herpes viruses
- Surgery and intensive care (including burns)
- Other immunocompromised hosts
- Innate immunity and sepsis
- Autoimmune disease
- Submission Deadline is 31 March 2014
- Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection by May 1
- Accepted abstracts will be published and distributed at the ICHS conference. By submitted your abstract, you are authorizing publication of the document
- Please email a PDF or word copy of your abstract to Michelle.ICHS@Gmail.com
By submission of your abstract you agree that the abstract will be published freely online under a Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/deed.de) on the medical publication portal German Medical Science (http://www.egms.de/). By the use of this license, copyright remains completely with the authors. Only a one-time right for online publication is transferred to German Medical Science.
Furthermore, we assume that the content of the submitted abstract has not been published previously in this form and that it is not under consideration for presentation elsewhere. Responsibility for clearance of any third party copyright on any material included in the abstract is with the authors. Please also note that your text will be published as originally submitted, i.e. no copy editing by German Medical Science or proofreading by the authors prior to publication will be possible.